||Refine the priority of loading mod
||According to my investigation, if one mod changes the hole-map regions' setting, cvars, and shaderes, there are many feedback about "Why this mod has wrong with max P setting?", "Why my spaceship spawn at the lower left corner of the map and without any space station?", and so on.
To solve this problem, I suggest if modders are able to add one extra parameter to adjust "cvars.txt", "regions.lua" and so on by their own hand before automatic adjustment by game's mods loading system.
For example, I have a mod whose the hole-map regions is adjusted, and I want to adjust the loading priority of "regions.lua" after other mods without global regions, and before the priority of the original game. So does setting of cvars and shaders.
The mod subscriber always don't know how to adjust the priority of loading mods, in other words, they also don't need to know how to adjust it. This change will greatly facilitate for subscribers to load multiple modules in same time, and also will make it easy for mods authors to modify the hole-map regions, cvars, and renders.
||use moddable custom shader for shields
||Original title: Modify the "vec4 Position" and the "mat4 Transform" of ShaderColorLuma to let shields covered with a texture
How about making some changes for "Position" and "Transform" of ShaderColorLuma? It will let the rotation angle of the ship can be found from "Transform".
Then, the custom textures can be attached to shields and rotate as the ship rotates.
And if we can pass in a variable about the radius of the shield in this shader, we can also set different render effects for different sizes of the shield.
||Set energy consumption for each shields separately.
||It will make the energy consumption-charging system more flexible.
||Add kCVarName += added_value to some entries of the original cvars
||The added kCVarName += added_value is based on the original kCVarName = value, which means that there are two setting ways available for some entries.
I think this change will have a positive impact on the current cvars load priority: If one cvars setting is really needed, set it to kCVarName = value; and if less important or allows to be changed by other mods, set it to kCVarName += added_value.
There are some entries that are suitable for such changes: kStartingP kStartingC kPointMax kConstructorBlockLimit and so on.
||Add more flags for fragment cannon.
|| Add three flags "split" to control when fragment bullets are produced:
<HIT> fragment bullets split when hitting enemies.
<MISS> fragment bullets split when not hitting enemies
<ALWAYS> (default option) fragment bullets always split when they disappear.
 Add two flags "motionMode" to control if fragment bullets are able to inherit the speed of the upper-level bullets.
<INHERITANCE> The movement speed of the fragment bullets is superimposed on the movement speed of the upper-level bullets.
<RESET> The movement speed of the upper-level bullets isn't superimposed on the movement speed of the fragment bullets.
||Add a text box for factions' brief introduction in ship-color adjusting interface
||After selecting the factions and going into adjusting the ship color interface, add a text box for factions' brief introduction. Just like some short backstory or characteristics of the factions, or just "add this mod faction and provid original factions super super super hard mode".
These introductions can be written in "factions.lua" and added to the translation by "_()" just like anything text.
||perfect the "SELFFACTORY" feature
||Now the feature "SELFFACTORY" has following function:
· A block with this feature will make one ship can spawn new ships without factory.
· If a ship with this feature's block but without a really factory, the spawn order UI will display "No Factory Attached", although you also can drag a blueprint and press "F" to spawn new ships.
· An AI ship with this feature's block but without a really factory can't exchange resource with stations.
· Manual ship with this feature's block but without a really factory can exchange resource with stations by keyboarding.
· A block with this feature will make one ship can spawn new ships without factory (not be changed).
· If a ship with this feature's block but without a really factory, the spawn order UI won't display "No Factory Attached", just like a ship with really factory block (Modified).
· An AI ship with this feature's block but without a really factory will exchange resource automatically with one ship which has a really factory. But it can't exchange automatically with a same-feature ship (Modified).
· Manual ship with this feature's block but without a really factory can exchange resource with stations automatically, but with a ship which only has a "SELFFACTORY" block by keyboarding. Yes, the "SELFFACTORY" only ship also can exchange resource with the same-feature ship, although one mast press "C" key to do that. (Modified)
||Set a separate unlock P value for each faction
||I think it will help the modders those who want to create a powerful faction but don't want players to unlock it too easily.
It can be added in "factions.lua" just like "unlockP = 2000", which will cover the setting in "cvars.txt" if it is set.
||Refine the function of mods' fleets export
||I found that one blueprint supports to being exported without mod files (blocks.lua) by using "kExportModsWithFleet = 1", but it cannot be loaded if custom shapes are used. So I think it'll be better if custom shapes information can be added into blueprints.